Tuesday 12 May 2015

Listers Gotta List

For May I've also decided to join in the Listersgottalist by the fabulous Reset Girl, Cori, and use the prompts and list that days outcome.

I'm already behind as I had to wait for my notebooks to arrive but they are here now and I'm on day 8 so only 5 days to catch up on.

Days 1 - 5 are below with day 6 just featuring a foiled background.  I'm not even sure where I got the foiling foil haha from but I love the effect it gives a page and the shine? well that would please a magpie! hahaha





I'm really enjoying doing this challenge as I can use patterned papers and embellisments that I wanted to keep because they were "too delicious" and didn't want to use them??? Is that bonkers or do you know what I mean? hahaha!  But now at least this way I can use them and see them when I look through my notebook.

- ♥ -

2 comments:

Karen said...

What an interesting challenge my lovely! BTW I liked all those bands too xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Great start!

I enjoyed this challenge last month! Have fun xx