Friday 15 August 2014

Bit of a challenge

Whilst catching up with my blog reading the other day I came across a challenge on the Tando Creative Challenge Blog that I thought would be fun to play around with.

Tando's August challenge is called Lovely Layers and the brief is to use lots of layers on your piece.  So I decided to get the acrylic paints and Distress Inks out.  I made a wonderful mess and my finger tips are still a little bit inky haha.


I had sometime ago randomly stuck numbers and other stickers to this page and that was as far as I got.  So with the help of paint, DI and lots of Tando stencils this page was produced.  I'm still on a learning curve where layers are concerned but it was fun practicing.

I also found a bag of Tando stars in my chipboard drawer and have adhered one of them to the page - can you see where?

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

- ♥ -



3 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous page and I spotted the star :D. Thank you for joining us at Tando my lovely xxx

Carol Plume said...

Tracey great journal page - loving the colour scheme. Thank you for joining us this month at Tando Creative xx

Dana Tatar said...

Fantastic work! I love the mix of numbers and stenciled designs. Thanks for joining the Tando Creative Challenge! :)