Thursday 10 April 2014

Card Catch Up

I thought I would use some of my holiday time re stocking my card box as it seems to have run low on premade cards.  You know what I mean, those last minute birthday cards that crop up from time to time, or is that just me?  tee hee

Well yesterday I spent the morning making these and thought I would show them on my blog. I haven't had alot to show recently because I've been journalling more.


 
Thank you if you have visited my blog today.
Please leave a comment and then I can visit
your blog and see your work.
- ♥ -

3 comments:

Kaz said...

These are gorgeous Tracey, love your quirky style xxx

Karen said...

ooo these are just wonderful Tracey! love the little birds on the flourish :-D Enjoy your holiday my lovely xxx

Pootles said...

So cute. I always seem to run out of birthday cards. Always plenty of other types, but never birthday ones. Need to rectify!

Sam x