Sunday 16 June 2013

Father's Day

Today I want to show you my Dad's card that I made him and also a journal page created today.

I wanted to do something a little different for my Dad's card this year (I usually do something to do with gardening) so found this image sent to me years ago by my friend Kaz (so I don't know what stamp it is) and decided to go with an out of this world theme.

 Do you notice the laying down "e" will it just proves that this card is one in a million tee hee.

The journal page to show today just sort of happened whilst I was sitting at my craft desk.  No plan or thoughts on making a Father's Day page but as I was adding colours and playing with crackle glaze I thought  I would give the taller character a moustache and therefore create a Dad for the smaller character.  Et voile la a Father's Day page.  This is a very mixed media page as I have used loads of different pens, pencils, inks and even an alphabet piece of paper and a stamped image.  These were all just laying around my desk.  Yes, I am very messy.
Thank you for stopping, please leave a comment and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

Love that card and a fab journal page too! I've just been trying to find who made that stamp and it's onefourzero stamps, but they seem to only sell on Etsy now xxx

Kathy said...

Love your card Tracey - perfect for Father's Day. The journal page is fab! I love all the texture and smudgy shades