Sunday 9 June 2013

Adventures

Today I want to share my recent adventures with you.

Yesterday to celebrate my neice's 25th birthday we went to the O2 to do this . . . . .  can you see the blue figures on top of the O2?  Well I did that.


It was a fantastic day and I really enjoyed myself as you can see in the photos below.   Do you think the suit is fetching? hahaha




  Here I am again with my daughter. 

 Here you can see the walk way and how steep it was going down.
 Can you see how it drops away?  Thank goodness for the harness.  Can you believe you can access this attraction in a wheelchair?  Yes if you are wheelchairbound you can still climb the O2.  Amazing views too.  Well worth the £30 I thought.

 

 
Well back on terra ferma "literally" and here is my 
**pumpkin update**

I now have two plants growing but this is my first seed to germinate and really move on.  The other plant just has it's seed leaves and one true leaf but this one has flower heads as you can see in the second photo.  I think I am winning the pumpkin growing race at the moment but the true competition is for the weight of a pumpkin so who can tell.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment, it's great to know people read my natterings. 
- ♥ -

9 comments:

Kath said...

Wow! The walk looks spectacular! .............your pumpkins look pretty good too! LOL

Angelnorth said...

Glad you enjoyed the O2 experience, not sure I'd fancy it! Pumpkin's looking good!

Janice said...

Well done Tracey, what a brilliant experience and a great way to celebrate a birthday.

Dawn said...

Ooh what fun Tracey. Lol you are a braver lady than me, I'm not too keen on heights but would love the views ha ha ha. Your pumpkin is looking very healthy, can't wait for next installment.
Huge hugs x

Gez Butterworth said...

Goodness, you are VERY BRAVE!! I hope it wasn't too windy. Not sure I could have gone up there! FAB to see the pumpkins! Keep growing, keep growing xx

tracy said...

That looks a pretty cool thing to do Tracey :)

Kaz said...

Oh wow Tracey that looks fantastic!! I'm not sure I'd fancy getting off there in a wheelchair though!!
It looks like you all had lots of fun and it was a great day. Shame the same can't be said about your ballooning exploits! xxx

Karen said...

WOW WOW WOW you lucky woman!!!!! That looks an amazing experience though I would need a blindfold on the way down hahaha xxx

Kathy said...

Wow! What a fantastic experience that must have been, I bet the views were amazing.