Sunday 19 May 2013

How does my garden grow?

Well today I took advantage of the sunny weather and planted some potatoes and tubers.  I've never grown potatoes before (so wish me luck) but how could I not buy these from Wilkinsons.


These packets were 75p each!!

The Ranunculus looked so pretty I had to have them
(hope they grow).




Took this photo earlier tonight 
 my vegetable area has begun.

The cardboard photos have been replaced with some copper labels now so it looks a little more organised.  I still need to do lots more but that will have to wait until another day.






Also wanted to show you this gorgeous bracelet my friend Kath made and sent to me this week.  Isn't it fabulous?  Thanks Kath x x



   

Well I hope this weather keeps up and you all have a lovely week ahead.

- -

6 comments:

Kath said...

My word. You have been busy. I think we might have to have a trip to Wilkinsons!good bargains those!

Kim Dellow said...

Hope you had a good time planting out, I look forward to seeing the results of your labour! Yum! Thanks for popping by my blog at the weekend and I hope that you enjoyed the shows, Yikes! LOL!
Have a lovely week hopefully full of sunshine! Kimx

Angelnorth said...

Hope everything grows well! Lovely bracelet from Kath too, have fun wearing it!

Dawn said...

Ooh what a good choice of flowers Tracey, so pretty, gingers sweetie.
I love the bracelet too, what a fab gift.
Huge hugs x

Hazel said...

Job well done in the garden - love the look of the flowers. What a gorgeous bracelet - lucky girl x

Gez Butterworth said...

Good luck with the spuds Tracey, they are fairly easy.. we just plant them and forget about them! Ben & Tom always used to plant them up at my Dad's with him, always got a bumper harvest!

Enjoy your bracelet, it's beautiful xxx