Tuesday 6 November 2012

Bonfire Blogging

Well it would of been yesterday but I was enjoying our fireworks too much tee hee

So I will have to blog the cards I made yesterday, today.  Very quick and simple as I was only asked to make a card an hour before my daughter wanted to give it to her friend for her birthday!  Nothing like a last minute minnie is she?  I wonder who she takes after *cough* *cough* I can't think who hahahaha


Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Do leave a comment if you can, thanks 
- ♥-

5 comments:

Karen said...

Goorgeous cards and your colouring in is amazing Tracey! xxx

Dawn said...

Ha ha ha, I'm with you on the 'last minute' thingy, I'm notorious for it too!! Your cards are fab sweetie, I particularly love the rabbit, so cute.
Huge hugs x

Kathy said...

These are fab - especially the ice cream one! I reckon should a head count be taken, the Last Minute Minnie corner would be over-subscribed

High School Diploma Online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katherine said...

LOL super cards love them both :) I have been known to do the same thing...the morning just before we leave for the even requiring the card!