Saturday 6 October 2012

What I've learnt in September

This post is very "photo heavy" as I didn't get round to posting photos each week to show you my creations for Learn Something New In September.  I've enjoyed limiting myself to just Copic Sketch pens and a black gel pen.  It has also given me some time to experiment with the Sketch pens.  I need lots more practice with sketching too.  But as they say, "practice makes perfect!"
 



Need to perfect my colouring technique as you can see on this one, although having said that the paper in this book was not the most Copic friendly. 



 I need to practice faces, definately, haha.  Look at this one below.  Very scary, hahaha


I need to learn how to draw hair styles too.











 Some pages are simpler than others as time was a factor.


I like this page, the vegetables look like they have some dimension to them.




 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog and looking at my artwork.
♥ ♥ ♥

10 comments:

tracy said...

i love your pages tracey :) i like the one of you having a nap,and the ace on the nurse one is great :)

Kath said...

You have been busy. Good pages though!

Angelnorth said...

Good to see you've been kepping it up and sticking with your Copic plus gel pen formula - great stuff!

Poppit said...

oooh, I'm loving the journalling! Go you! My favourite pages are the ones about treats and snoozing! (which funnily enough are also two of my favourite things!). xx

Dawn said...

Fab pages honey, I love your approach to this challenge, you set yourself a goal and you fulfilled it wonderfully, congrats my lovely. Your faces are brilliant, stop knocking yourself!!
Lol, I did all my pages, capturing a thought/feeling/event every day but have not fully journaled/doodled them all yet!
Huge hugs x x x x

Vicky said...

Fabulous, love the humour in your pages, well done keeping it up :)xx

Kathy said...

wow, you've been so busy - what a fab array of pages you've done

Karen said...

Oh Tracey...its been a delight to browse down through these my lovely! They are all fabulous and I love ALL your drawings. HUGS xxx

Tracy said...

Gosh you`ve been busy Tracey..would love to learn to needle felt!
Your drawings are fabulous!!!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC pages Tracey.. something to treasure for sure xx