Saturday 23 June 2012

Fabric Challenge

I have managed another challenge, this time Tando Creative (the wonderful chipboard and mask people).  Their June challenge is to use fabric on your creation.  So I made this card -



SSh don't tell my sister in law but the little Scottie dog is cut from a shirt she bought me for Christmas a few years back tee hee.  I stuck the fabric onto some card to make it stiff and easier to cut. I then used a Tando mask "heart flourish" and Distress Ink pad Chipped Sapphire to enclose the little dog.  A piece of red ribbon and voila a card is born haha.

Do have a go at this challenge there is still time before a new one is open in July.  Thanks for visiting my blog hope to see you again soon.

- x -

8 comments:

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, love the recycling xxx

Hazel said...

What a fab little scottie dog (the shirt certainly came in handy!) - super card x

Kath said...

I love the card, Tracey. Great idea.

Angelnorth said...

A scottie presumably (groan!) - cute card!

Karen said...

oooo your little dog is lovely, Janice would like the tartan touch :D Brilliant job with the mask too my lovely xxx

Carol Plume said...

what a great idea for the scottie dog Tracey - loving the use of the mask.

Thanks for joining us this month xx

Janice said...

So sweet!

Vicky said...

lovely card - v clever. :)x