Wednesday 4 April 2012

Busy days

This week has been quite busy and it is only Wednesday haha.

Monday saw my son, daughter and myself travel to London as my son was taking part in the Young Apprentice interviews. Sadly he wasn't chosen to go through to the next round but it was a great experience for him.

Meanwhile I went to Harrods with my daughter and had tea in a place called Laduree. Boy was it pretty inside and very French. My daughter bought some macaroons to taste at home and they came wrapped in this very fancy "jewellery" box. All very delicious I must say.




Yesterday, Tuesday, my son and I went on our Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Tour. Believe it or not this was my first visit inside a football ground haha. It was very interesting and I learnt quite a bit about the running of a successful football team. Just to think I spent over 20 years living a couple of streets away from the ground and never been inside it.

I even got to sit where the players get there kit off!

Today with the weather not been very pleasant we visited Hatfield House Park Farm. Lots of animals to see and feed if you so wish. My daughter, husband and I just went for a walk and a talk to the animals. The young lambs were so soft and very friendly. My daughter practised her driving skills on this tractor. haha

Not sure what the rest of the holidays will hold hopefully some rest and crafting.

Thanks for stopping by.




10 comments:

Karen said...

Awe what a shame he didn't get chosen...thier loss!!!! ooo I am liking the sound of the French place, is it near Harrods then? Think I will put it on our to-do list haha! Looks like you are having an interesting holiday all round my lovely xxx

Kath said...

Some good adventures there then!A shame your lad didn't get any further, but really good experience for him to have got this far.
Enjoy the rest of your busy holiday! :)

Angelnorth said...

You're certainly packing it in - looks like you're having fun too! Hope the rest of the holiday goes as well.

Janice said...

Well done to Kris for getting to the interviews. I'm sure he will be successful without Lord Sugar! I am hugely jealous of your visit to Laduree oh how I want those lovely French Macarons! Enjoy the rest of your hols.

Kaz said...

What fab photos, it's great to see you doing things with your family and they are growing up too quickly xxx

Kathy said...

You've had a busy start to the hols, Tracey! Those macaroons (and the box) look fab. Football not my thing, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself there too

Hazel said...

So sorry it's been so long since I'v visited - I've just had a good catch-up of all the news and creativity I've missed. Looks as if you had a fab time in London - those macaroons look delicious. x

Andria said...

Wow - I love both versions of the apprentice, shame he didn't get through, but to get an interview is amazing and shows he's got a lot to offer :). You must be so proud.

Gez Butterworth said...

Mmmm.. I'm hungry now!!

Fab post.. lovely to catch up with your happenings..xxxx

Sue said...

Oh I just love your smiling face on the photo in the footie changing room. ;-) Looks like you had a great time with the family during the hols.
Sue x