Sunday 18 September 2011

Two days in a row?

haha .... Well I sat at my craft desk with it's mountain of stuff on it and thought I had better use some of it up. The cards I made used up scraps of paper and odd sized cards I had left in my blank card box. I also found some sentiment chipboard that I thought I had better start to use. Very simple cards and can be used just as notelets.

Whilst sorting through my chipboard I came across this Tando swirl and thought I want to use this and with this grey/silver card blank I thought they worked well together. I inked the swirl with distress ink and added the blue gems. Then I found a chipboard sentiment to adhere to the corner.

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards and fab way to use your scraps. :)

Australian Diamonds Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Brilliant & fun way to use up scraps my lovely! I have had a look back down & see you have been a busy girl...love your angel card xxx

Kathy said...

I love that turquoise swirl Tracey