Tuesday 19 April 2011

Christmas comes to April

Being on Easter Holidays I have had time to play catch up with some challenges and here is my offering today.


For Hazel's Christmas Challenge number 5 "Santa" or as we usually call him, in my house anyway, Father Christmas. I love this little wooden stamp and every year I use him I think he is so jolly just as a Father Christmas should be! I stuck him onto green card stock and he is standing on a piece of card which has been inked with Dylusion sprays and a sticker for the word Believe.

So do you believe in Father Christmas?

I still have quite a way to go to catch up with Hazel's challenges as she is already on number 16 eek! Please pop over and have a look at her blog - new challenges are posted every Saturday.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Fab card - can see why you love that stamp. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge - keep playing catch up!

Love the pictures of your homework with Kris - and you're looking soooo good with the new hairstyle x

Kathy said...

This is really cute, Tracey

Gez Butterworth said...

Fab card! We call him Father Christmas too :)