Thursday 17 March 2011

And not a Gene Kelly in sight!

My journal pages today show my take on Milliande's prompt "Singing in the Rain". I was a little stumped at first as to what to do and then lying around on the clutter on my desk was a Craft Robo cut umberella ella ella! So I used it as a mask and sprayed Dylusions ink over it and then whilst the template was still inky stamped it onto the opposite page. Much colouring, gessoing and doodling later I had the following pages.




Oh and those legs aren't mine. Do you think I could stand let
alone walk in those heels? hahaha

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Brilliant brilliant brilliant my lovely! I could have sworn those legs were yours though haha xxx

Kaz said...

Love these pages Tracey - the legs look dangerously close to tripping over and therefore that makes them YOUR legs!!!
Fabby doodling! xxx

Hazel said...

Delightful crafting - are you sure those legs aren't yours? x

Kathy said...

Love these pages, Tracey

Beth said...

Hellooooo my lovely,

Lovely to see all your creations. (Are you sure those aren't your legs, lol?). Sorry to hear about Bob, he looks a lovely little fellow, how sad. I've had my fair share of sadness with animals lately and it's very upsetting. Aww, little Funky having his pic taken with Bob too.

Keep up the good work.

XX

Gez Butterworth said...

Great legs Tracey ;) your pages are looking pretty good too..xx