Sunday 28 November 2010

Quick card for Sunday

Muuuuuuuuuum! you know what comes next don't you? Usually a "can you ......?"

Well today's was "Muuuuuum can you make a card for Josh?"

"yes," I reply "when do you need it for?"

"4 o'clock please" !!!!!!!!!! what happened to a little notice - it's all I ask?????

So very quickly I came up with this very simple card. As Josh is an Arsenal fan (well I suppose someone has to hahaha) I went for the red and white theme. I found this space invaders stamp that I bought for 99p in Papermill when their shop closed down, and thought it would fit the bill.


I might make a stock of these in various colours as just in case Kristian asks again with an hour's notice hahaha.

8 comments:

Kaz said...

That's brilliant Tracey! And what a bargain stamp too. It's perfect for a teenager xxx

Hazel said...

This is a great idea (think I need to track down that stamp - could be very useful). Love the red-nosed picture below and the calendar pages x

Andria said...

It's Brilliant, i have the perfect matching ribbon (courteousy of paper mill) but no stamp lol.

Janice said...

Lovely use of white space!

Lynne said...

That is short notice. Love the image and such a bargain. Love how you have used it great card. L x

Vicky said...

Brilliant card Tracey!
The pattern for the knitted bag is SIRDAR 8725, and the wool is SIRDAR Bigga.
If you have problems getting hold of it I'm happy to send you a copy.
:)xx

Kathy said...

That is very cute, Tracey! Super speedy too- well done

Karen said...

Brilliant, well done you on such short notice!!! Deja vu by any chance??? hehe xxx