Sunday 17 October 2010

ooops! very very late

eek! I am very late in posting this on my blog .... believe it or not these are my September pages for the 265 Calendar Challenge. Check out Kate's blog for all the details and some fantastic artwork inspiration too.Thought I would try my hand at a collage photo too to show you the whole pages along with the left and right hand sides in more detail. I have also photographed the front cover to show you that I am using a sketchbook I bought at the Tate in London. The pages are very thick and are lovely to decorate. The name page is the first page inside the front cover. I'm not sure whether this is finished as I keep adding bits to it.

Right I am up to date with October's pages just haven't stuck the squares onto any decorated pages yet, but heyho half term is coming up so watch this blog. tee hee.

This Sunday is very laid back and lazy after the business and laughter of last Sunday - aaahh Good Times. x

7 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Well Done Tracey for being up to date..xx I still have to post mine so you are certainly not the last!!
Gorgeous Wedding photos.. everyone looks FAB! What happy memories of a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing..xx

Janice said...

Lookin' good Tracey. very posh with the old Tate bookie wook - where is the pile of old clothes?

Traceyr said...

haha remember that "piece of artwork" do you Janice? I'll have to dig out the photo and put it in the book somewhere won't I? hahaha

:)

Karen said...

This is a lovely set of pages XXX

Kirsti said...

Looking good Tracey...I have to say that even though I am usually behind I am still really enjoying this project...we are half way thru our tattie holidays and DH is away offshore tomorrow so time to get up to date with October...enjoy ...Kirsti xxx

thekathrynwheel said...

Ah, it's very reassuring when people are even later than me with their calendars :-)
Lovely work, and well done for keeping up with the challenge so far. We're 3/4 of the way through woop woop!

Angelnorth said...

Looking good Tracey, hope you're still enjoying the process!