Friday 20 August 2010

Seeing Red

Hello peeps

Well I'm not angry as the title of the posting might suggest, it is just that the two cards I am going to show you today are both coloured using the Distress Ink Barn Door. This is a lovely deep vibrant red colour.

This first card was one of those cards I make with whatever is sitting on my desk at the moment. I have had this image stamped out for ages and it was just lurking on my desk and I spotted her (Serena, I think) and plonked her on the front!


The second card didn't end up being sent this way as I wrote on the inside and then realised I had written two cards for the same recipient! - how dumb is that? hahaha

So I ended up using the front of the butterfly and stuck it onto another card - which I can't show you as I didn't take a photo of it! It was for my Bubbly friend Hazel whos birthday it is today - so happy birthday Hazel.

Thanks for taking a look through my blog today.

x

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Those looks fab Tracey, quite different from each other but both very vibrant and lovely!

Janice said...

Gorgeous reds there Tracey :)

Kaz said...

Those are gorgeous Tracey - love the colour xx

Karen said...

I just love red & I love this card!!! You could always have sent them both hahaha XXX

Kas said...

ooh, I love your card. Lucky friend!

Kathy said...

Lovely stuff, Tracey. The first one would make a wonderful cover for a mini book too

Jane said...

Hey, I like discovering new, arty crafty blogs! I like the butterfly! Jane:)

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful, random card has totally inspired me. What fun to grab what ever is to hand and to just make something.

Thank you for the inspiration.