Friday 6 August 2010

Two 365 Calendar Challenge Pages

Having just completed my July pages and photographed them in readiness to blog them today I realised that I hadn't blogged June's pages. ooops!

So without further ado ... here are my June pages very, very late!

Left hand side ...


Right hand side ...



tree detail in the middle of the two pages ...

I used my water brush and Distress and Adirondack Ink Pads for the bright, vibrant colours.

As a contrast to June's pages and because I found blog candy I won from Tracy aka Queenie *thanks* x I thought I would use the subtle and shabby chic look - also because having very little time during July the squares were already cut on a die cut sheet - lazy moo that I am. hahaha.


Right hand side page




Left hand side page

Still colourful but just hints and tones rather than "in your face bright colours!" Pop over the Kate's blog and catch up on everyone's calendar pages there are some fantastic crafters out there in blog land.


Thank you for looking at my blog today. x x

7 comments:

Kaz said...

Oooo double lot of loveliness today Tracey. I really like July xx

Kathy said...

I love both the subtle and the not-so-subtle colours Tracey. Your journal is going to be a real treasure. You're nearly 3/4 finished now.....

Karen said...

These are lovely pages Tracey :-D XXX

Deanne said...

i am loving all of these calendar pages i'm seeing in blog land and am so defo going to join in next time :)
love the colours you've used x

tracy said...

i always love your pages tracey :)

Di said...

Wonderful pages Tracey, gorgeous colours xx

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB pages Tracey. :) I must admit that the novelty is wearing off cutting all the little squares :(
Will have to think of something different for the New Year!
Well done for keeping up with the challenge.xx