Friday 4 June 2010

Final Day Friday of my Half Term Holiday

Well it is another hot one today. Went into Town early to get ingredients for tonight's lasagne - you didn't really need to know that - haha - but anyway. I then walked passed the QS shop. A light bulb moment when I remembered Karen showing me, while at the retreat, two cases she had purchased in there to house her ink pads. Karen also had then on show in her new sewing room. You can just see them up the top left hand corner (orange and green). Well you know me and orange? haha. So I went inside and had a look round. Not bought anything in this shop before and wasn't really sure what they sold - anyway I hunted about and found these two ...


The smallest one was £2.50 and the larger one was £3 so I thought I'd have them both. Came home and typed and inked up some labels for my Distress Ink pads and arranged them inside. And Bob's your Uncle! haha



I haven't decided what to put in the other case yet might house different ink pads. Have you noticed too that I have loads of room in the little case .... mmmm might need to fill that space up at some point! tee hee.

Thanks for checking in with me today. Back to school on Monday - ho hum!

11 comments:

Karen said...

Oh these are fab Tracey! I got mine years ago and can't believe that most of my stash lived in them hahahaha!!! Thrilled you found some XXX

Kathy said...

ohhh they look great. I think you should give them a good tarting now though!

Kaz said...

Oh yes Tracey you do need to fill that first one up with more inks. Those are fab cases and such bargains xx

Janice said...

brilliant Tracey, what a clever little case.

tracy said...

those are cute :) are you going to decorate them??

Caroline said...

Great idea as storage for ink pads!

thekathrynwheel said...

OOh lovely, I think I need some of these! Kate

Jayne C said...

Great idea for storing those ink pads!! And still room for lots more!!!
Jayne x

Carol Plume said...

they look a great bargin - did you get anything else? I usually come out of our store filled with wooden goodies to alter!

Might have to go and see if I can get a couple of those.

definately need more inks there!! roflxx

Hazel said...

What a fab idea - and definitely room for more in there! x

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooh brilliant. I keep mine in an Asda lunchbox tin. Keep meaning to decorate it! Enjoy.xx