Saturday 12 June 2010

25th Club JUNE Challenge

Well just before England begin their first game in the South African World Cup I thought I would blog some cards - yes SOME (four to be exact) for the June 25th Club Challenge over on Bubbly Funk.

As I set this month's challenge and am late with my cards I thought I had better make more than my stated two a month.



I set the challenge to make a card using Christmas flora and I have gone for the good old Christmas tree and holly. The holly wreath is made with sequins - a brilliant find in W H Smiths last year! Ribbons are from kits from Bubbly Funk. The Christmas tree stamp is from Elusive Images and coloured using a waterbrush and Adirondack ink pads. (now there's a surprise! haha)

Please also note that I tried to be a little arty with the setting of this photo hence the pot and the candle - does it work for you? I'm not sure - hahaha.

Have a good evening and c'mon England!

10 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

I love Christmas all year round and the cards are lovely. The Elusive Images stamp is really nice.

Kaz said...

Those are lovely cards Tracey, please could you make some for me now? xx

Hazel said...

Great cards - love that holly wreath and the tree stamp is lovely x

Karen said...

ooo these are perfect for the theme! Lovely colouring XXX

Kathy said...

fab cards Tracey

Tracy Evans said...

Lovely cards, and very organised Christmas in June LOL. Have a great day, Tracy Evans x

thekathrynwheel said...

What?? More Christmas cards?! Oh my goodness, you are going to be sooo organised. I'll think of you as I'm madly trying to make a few on 22nd December!!
Love the flowers trees :-)

HeartfeltHandmade said...

these christmas cards are real corkers! I really like 'em! It does make me feel a bit jittery though, knowing that it's time for me to start stitching my own christmas decorations, but always leaving it until October!

Bty, my stall is at St. Mary's school in Northchurch (Berkhamsted) on Sat 19th from 11am-3pm. Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog too.
:o)
x

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB cards Tracey & great inspiration. I feel like crafting now! great photo btw.. it definately works.xx

Janice said...

your cards look great, I love how you have displayed them.