Wednesday 5 May 2010

Brown - is it the new black?

tee hee ... I seem to have a passion for using brown cardstock at the moment. Recently I have made three cards with this colour background. mmmmm see what you think? I made this birthday card below when I saw the minimalistic cards here and thought I it would be great for a card I needed in a hurry. Kristina has some brilliant ideas.

The papers on this card are by Dream Street and I recently found these whilst searching for something completely different. lol Note to self - need to tidy more lol

I'll post the third one when I know it has been received.

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

These look great Tracey, love the blue and brown combo on the second one especially!

Kathy said...

They look fab Tracey, Did you print the sentiment on the first or is it Robo, or a rub on?

Karen said...

I love the brown cards Tracey, they look really ethnic honey! Oh and yes the 3rd has been recieved and he is sooooo chuffed, thank you XXX

tracy said...

who's receiving the 3rd one then tracey :) LOL
those are lovely ;)

Kaz said...

Love those cards Tracey, the brown looks fab with the blue xxx

Janice said...

I've got those stamps too Tracey, but I don't think I've ever used them. Nice cards.