Thursday 18 February 2010

Rainy Birthday

Today is my mum's birthday so we went to see her. Of course being a last minute Minnie I was still making her card this morning. ooops

I have used the Polka Doodles Challenge Week 6 as inspiration. Their challenge is,

It's Friday, so it's time for another Polka Doodles challenge. This week it's my turn Dolly to set the theme and I've gone for
Hearts and Flowers
I'd like to see hearts, flowers or a mixture of both. Most of all just have some fun! Remember to be in with a chance of winning a Polka Doodles prize all we ask is that you enter your project in no more than 10 challenges including this one.

The heart is cut using Bo Bunny papers with my Sizzex machine and the letters are chipboard from K & Co. The flowers have been stamped using Rhonna Farrer/Autumn Leaves stamps and coloured with distress inks. There is also some doodling around the edge. :)

Obviously we got to meet my parent's new dog (my brother hahaha) and his name is Bob. He is a rescue dog, breed unsure of - there have been lots of suggestions and also the vets are unsure of his age could be anywhere from 4 - 7. It doesn't really matter what his age or breed my parents will love him no matter what. So here is Bob.

Does look like he is standing to attention doesn't it? haha.

9 comments:

Fabiola said...

ce Bob est trop chou...
ta carte est très sympa aussi lol

Janice said...

I see what you mean about the Heinz 57 varieties! A let at each corner too, he looks like he has real personality which will be the most important thing.

Your mum's card is lovely too.

Angelnorth said...

"At ease!" :haha: Bless him! Hope he's enjoying his new home. Your mum's card looks fab Tracey, those flowers look very funky - bet she loved it!

Kaz said...

Aaww you have a very handsome brother Tracey. Your card's not bad either!!! xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card, love those flowers. :)x

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabby card Tracey. Your are a whizz with those flowers. :) Bless Bob looks like he'll be good company for your parents.xx

Karen said...

I think I would just call Bob Sargeant Major....he looks a real character!

Love your card Tracey XXX

katesacraftybugger said...

fab card , thanks for joining us at polkadoodles this week.
hugs Kate x
ps BOB IS GREAT TOO !

Fliss said...

Really lovely work. Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles hearts and flowers challenge.
x