Sunday 14 February 2010

Love is all you need ..........?

Maybe and a little crafting thrown in! lol

Whilst blog hopping through my favourite blogs on Friday I came across this one kwernerdesign blog again and was inspired to make this card from the Make A Card Monday video post on 1st February 2010.

I didn't copy it exactly but the idea is still there. The patterned paper I received in my secret Santa swap, the buttons are from my button box so where they came from is anyone's guess, there is also a rub-on in the corner by Stemma, the die cut circle flower is by 3 Bugs in a Rug, the pink lettering is Pink Paislee, with some doodling and some black and white star ribbon which has been recycled from some packaging.

Check out Kristina's blog she has some wonderful videos and her work is stunning.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Woohoo! you actually found something in your SS swap that you could use lol! I love this card, it is so funky.

Karen said...

YAY this is really lovely Tracey...was it for hubby??? HUGS XXX

Traceyr said...

hahaha no Karen we don't do romance! hahaha :)