Tuesday 22 December 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Hello everyone in blog land. How have you all been? I've been so busy over these past few weeks that I haven't had time to update my blog. I have made loads of Christmas cards and other projects but forgotten to photograph them.

I did however remember to take a picture of these place settings name cards for a teacher at school just before we broke up. She wanted something very simple - so she asked me - hahaha. This is what I came up with.White card and gold gel pen. Simple.

Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Janice said...

Oh I like them very much Tracey - classic and elegant.

Carol Plume said...

Hiya Tracey - hope that you're ok xx

Gorgeous places - as Janice said, so elegant xx

Karen said...

Ahhh....seemples hahahaha!!! Sorry couldn't resist!!!

These are brilliant Tracey! XXX

CLARE said...

well done Tracey - a really good design when you've got a load to make

Kaz said...

oh those are fab Tracey x

Hazel said...

they are lovely (wish I could do edging like that - never turns out right for me) x

Gez Butterworth said...

Super gorgeous Tracey. Nice to see your trade mark edging.xx

Angelnorth said...

These look fab, love the individual look of the stars!

Tracy said...

They are greaaaat Tracey,,love em.
xxx