Sunday 29 November 2009

Happy Birthday

Well it was last Wednesday actually but this has been the first opportunity I have had to update my blog.

I am now 47 years old but still act about 7 sometimes lol. Well the first photo I want to share with you was taken by my daughter when I got home from work hence the wind swept hair and the expression.
I received all these cards and you can just see in the front of the photo my ticket for my balloon ride experience - I can't wait to do this hopefully early in the new year! This was my present from my two wonderful kids and my lovely husband. x x x

I have taken some photos of my handmade cards so you can have a proper nosy at them here.


Aren't they lovely and some are even hand-drawn.
Thank you all for making 2009 the best birthday ever.

6 comments:

Janice said...

OMG is that you with David Tennant???

Your cards are fab and so they should be as you are fab too XXX

Janice said...

Hey girl, you've been awarded and you get to find out 5 things about me! Tis on my bloggie.

Karen said...

hahaha i love the card of you with David Tennant!!!!! Its inspired my lovely!c XXX

Hazel said...

Fab selection of cards - thanks for showing x

Unknown said...

You know a famous dude! LOL

Great to see you had a lovely day!

xx

Carol Plume said...

wow what a gorgeous selection of cards - lucky you - enjoy that balloon ride when you get the chance to do it xx