Sunday 4 October 2009

Two of you today

As well as the card I made for my challenge over on Bubbly Funk for World Cardmaking Day I participated in rather a rude game of Bingo in the afternoon, which I am glad to say I won, yippee! But sadly I was thrashed by the lovely Kaz and Deb in the evening's game ho hum never mind!! grrrrr lol

I also joined in the sketch challenge set by Kaz and the embossing challenge set by Joanne. My efforts can be seen below. Had I followed Joanne's excellent instructions the card would have turned out alot better, but I thought I knew better and charged off like a bull in a china shop hence the wonky lines haha.

The projects will still be on the forum for the forseeable future so do pop over and have a gander.

Thanks for leaving a comment if you have.

:)

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Yeah! Well Done for winning Bingo..xx

Oooh 2 fabby cards. :-) Great stuff. Gez.xx

Karen said...

Brilliant cards my lovely & well done for winning the bingo.....again!!! XXX

hippyhippychic said...

hehe i like the elephant, hes cute
x

Kathy said...

Great cards Tracey. the heffalump is so cute and I love the colours/papers and flower on that first one

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flower and cards they are subtle but beautiful
hugs June xxx

Carol Plume said...

great cards Tracey - and well done for winning the bingo!

xx