Sunday 18 October 2009

Recycle

I have recycled Kris' school shirt buttons and my trusty old "Elle" magazine has come up trumps with the text used for the wings.

The background is distress inked and the stamp used is Lavinia Stamps fairy words one.
The photo has come out very orange the wings are actually "worn lipstick" pink.

Another quick card was needed for a party Kris went to on Friday night so I used my new Little Claire "Kittie Parcels" stamp and the letters are Banana Frog stamps. All coloured using Sakura pens and the background is distress inked. I added a fluffy ball to the top of the cats hat just for fun. :)


Thanks for stopping by.

:)

5 comments:

Janice said...

Great bit of recycling there T. Love those Little Claire stamps, they are fun without being toooo cute.

Kaz said...

Both are fab Tracey, but I have tosay the recycled one is my fave. I know of a girl who'd like that card too xx

Karen said...

oh Tracey...I love your originality!!! These are brilliant cards XXX

hippyhippychic said...

the pompom on the cats head is so cute!
x

Gez Butterworth said...

Awe, great cards. Love your cat!