Monday 28 September 2009

Loot Glorious Loot!

Well yesterday I went to Ally Pally Stamp and Scrapbook Show and met up with some lovely ladies and had a great day chatting and swaping ideas.And of course I bought one or two items. tee hee. I have yet to use any of them and can't wait until tonight to open them all up.
I have been introduced to some new stamp companies that I have never used before so it is well worth visiting these shows just to get a "hands on feel" for new items and to speak to the stall holders and experts.

Have a good day and see you later.

- x -

6 comments:

Karen said...

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous!!!! I sooo wish I had been there too :(

You have got LOADS of goodies there Tracey, have fun XXX

Janice said...

ooh Tracey, those stamps look fab. Is that one of a dandilion clock? You'll have to bring those to the retreat so we can all play lol!

Gez Butterworth said...

Glad you had a fabulous time Tracey. Enjoy your goodies.xx

Hazel said...

A lovely selection of goodies - enjoy them - look forward to seeing what you do with them (apart from stroking them!) x

Kaz said...

I'm jealous too!! I love the look of those Lavinia flower stamps can't wait to see what you come up with once you get playing with your stash. xx

Angelnorth said...

Glad you all had fun, looks like you have some lovely new goodies to play with there!