Monday 10 August 2009

Monograms

Over on the Bubbly Scrumptious Challenge blog this month's competition is "Monograms". I have made three yes three different projects using a monogram.

The first two are tags I attached to presents I gave my nieces at the weekend (they took all of five minutes to make) just plain card and a bit of doodling and a couple of chipboard letters from K & Company called "Re-make" as they are made with recycled material as is the packaging.
I know you have been longing for another reindeer so here you go. lol Yes I am down to my last four reindeers and this is number 4 - haha on another Christmas card. I don't know how the silver paper behind the R has photographed with a pink/red tinge it is the same as the silver paper at the top of the card. Strange that - must be the light.


Thank you for dropping by for a look. x

5 comments:

Janice said...

Yes, we were missing those reindeer lol! Lovely card and your monograms are great too.

Angelnorth said...

Is that "R" for Rudolph, then? :o) Nice monogram tags, too!

Kaz said...

Yay for the return of the reindeer!!

Loving those tags Tracey, the stamping and doodling is brilliant!!

Karen said...

hehe I was missing the reindeer too!!! Brilliant use of monograms. Thank you for taking part in the monthly BS Challenge....good luck with the draw X

Gez Butterworth said...

Nice to see the return of the reindeer Tracey. :-D

Fabby tags & your yummy doodling.xx