Thursday 30 July 2009

my house in the middle of our street

No not the Madness song my house for the Bubbly Funk Mini House Swap. They should ha ve been posted today ooops sorry girls I was waiting for Glossy Accents to dry.

Photographed them in poor light this evening so excuse the photos. I made 11 houses in total so hence the long street.
Each house is decorated differently and here are mine and Gez's. Now I didn't realise that Gez wasn't in the swap when I made hers first so it will be a surprise for her to receive it sometime soon. The only one I have shown in the inside of is mine. I didn't want to ruin the surprise for the swapees.I did use some of the stash I found yesterday in these houses and you can see a rather lovely green gem in the middle of that large "believe" brad in the photo of mine.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope that has satisfied your curiosity from the other day Kaz. :)

5 comments:

Janice said...

These are great Tracey. I'm sure Gez will be thrilled with hers.

Karen said...

ooooo I feel so lucky I am going to get one of these...thanks for the peek Tracey :) XXX

Kaz said...

Ha ha it most certainly has thanks Tracey. They look brilliant. Well done you!!

Angelnorth said...

Fab little houses, I love the fact they have opening doors and things inside!

Gez Butterworth said...

I am now the proud owner of one of your little houses Tracey. Thank You ever so much for thinking of me.xx

Especially when you didn't need to!rofl...BIG ((hugs))