Sunday 3 May 2009

Cambridge

As it was such a lovely day we decided to go to Cambridge for the day. Well afternoon really by the time we were ready. haha It didn't take long to get there at all. The weather was lovely so I took my camera and we headed off.We decided not to go punting down the river but as you can see loads of peeps did. We had lunch out and then wandered round a market we came across and before we left we stopped to have a coffee at Carluccio's. My son and I decided to have a Cioccolata Fiorentina a thick drinking chocolate served in an expresso cup - well talk about rich. I drunk/ate mine with my teaspoon. haha.See I did finish mine but I feel very full up still and I had that 3 hours ago now.

My husband and I - ooo I sound like the Queen are celebrating 20 years of marriage on Wednesday so I thought I would post a photo of us both. Sorry about my squinting eyes. He looks handsome as ever though. x

9 comments:

Janice said...

Congrats on the anniversary on Wednesday Tracey & Sunj! First time I've seen your DH, you have been hiding him away lol. Cambridge looks fab, bet you licked out that cup after the photo - hee hee hee.

Karen said...

Awe Congratulations for your big day both of you!!! You have a lovely pic to remind you of a lovely day!!! BUT.....is that choccy I see round your mouth??? hehe XXX

Unknown said...

What, you didn't lick the cup of the gorgeous chocolateness?? I would have! HAHA!

Ooh, 20 years married, congratulations Tracey & Sunj. Mmmm.. handsome indeed! xx

Gez Butterworth said...

♥CONGRATULATIONS♥ ~Tracey & Sunj~

Looks like you've had a lovely day out & your drinks look yummy!

Off to look for this chocolate moustache!!!! ;-)

Angelnorth said...

Congrats on 20 years! I'd have licked the cup too, looks like pure melted chocolate to me! Glad you had a nice day out in Cambridge, it's a lovely city!

Kathy said...

Oh yum, that choc looks delish!

Did you take out a mortgage to park in Cambridge then? Or did you take out a mortgage and go on the train lol lol

Happy Anniversary for Wedensday I hope you have a lovely day.

So where's this LO then? thought it might be here, but ....

Kaz said...

That's lovely to see you both together. Happy Anniversary for tomorrow.

Well done on the choc drink/pud!!

Traceyr said...

The layout is coming Kathy I promise :)

As for parking in Cambridge it is free on Sundays - bargain. :)

Beth said...

Lovely photo of you and Sunj, Tracey and congratulations on 20 years of marriage too. I think you said it's today, yes? Xx Love your cards aswell. XX