Monday 23 February 2009

25th Club

Well the 25th of the month is upon us and I have only made one of my allotted two Christmas cards for the Bubbly Funk Challenge. Need to get moving. tee hee

I made it using an image cut from a 12 x 12 paper, sorry can't remember the name of it. Once I had stuck it to the front of the card it didn't look very Christmasy as the birds could be robins or sparrows, not Calling or Colly Birds as they are suppose to be, so I stamped holly in Versamark and chalked it and then added the sentiment.I can't take credit for the wording I had help from the crazy Bubblies in Chat last night, thanks Janice, Nicky, Kaz and Hazel. lol

4 comments:

Hazel said...

That sentiment looks just right - a fab idea from Nicky. And mum's card is super - I can see why she liked it. x

Di said...

Fab card Tracey, the sentiment is fantastic x

Angelnorth said...

You missed a word there - the 25th is *almost* upon us (no, I haven't done mine either!). Love the wording and the way you've done it on the cut out panels with font wonkiness going on too!

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant! doesn't matter if they're magpies! The sentiment says it all. Great card Tracey. :)